Monday, October 24, 2011

I need models!

As many of you know, I take about a hundred pictures a day. No Joke. Mostly of nature and my son; Caleb. I am persuing my passion in photography and am looking for some new models. I need infants, small children (0-1) and girls to add to my portfolio. I would of course do the photos for FREE if you would allow me to use them in my advertising portfolio. All orders come with a cd of your images pre edited so all you have to do is choose your company of choice for printing and theres no pressure to buy a certain amount.
If any of you moms out there are looking for some amazing and FREE photos of your kiddos give me a call!
If you would like to set up a session for any other setting the fee is $30 per shoot.
Thanks for visiting, Jenelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment